The Association of Black Securities and Investment Professionals (ABSIP) is proud to announce that applications to join the ABSIP Women in Focus sub-committee are now open. ABSIP is a professional membership organisation that seeks to promote the interests of black professionals and the transformation of the financial services sector. ABSIP plays a leading role in public engagements, policy debates and partnerships and collaborations with a wide range of stakeholders.
The desired characteristics of members who serve on the AWIF sub-committee adhere to the following:
- Mutual Respect
- Team Playing
If you would like to apply to become a member of the AWIF sub-committee, please send your application to Tapiwa Elias at email@example.com
Your Application should include the following:
- A CV or Resume (not more than 2 pages);
- A motivational letter which answers the following questions(not more than 2 pages):
- Please motivate why you want to serve on the AWIF Sub-Committee
- Please describe any leadership roles you have previously held
- Please share your views on transformation and why it matters to you
- What value add do you believe you can bring to the AWIF Sub-Committee.
Application close on Tuesday, 23 April 2021.
We look forward to your applications.
ABSIP Women in Focus